Sports Injury & Body Pain Clinic
Sports therapy uses a range of massage techniques along with deep tissue work to treat the body’s areas of muscular tension. Whether the tension has come from a particular sport, activity or occupational posture, the aim is to reduce the discomfort by releasing that build-up of tension within the muscle and surrounding fascia and aiming to make sure the area is restored back to a healthy and ‘less-tense’ condition. More and more people are discovering its wide ranging benefits which can also help a variety of conditions.
Treatment times are dependent on the area(s) you would like treated, a guide would be:
• 60 minutes Lower body -100% legs & glutes, the most popular with cyclists and runners
• 60 minutes Full body massage – 50% legs and 50% back, neck and shoulders
• 30 minutes Focusing on a specific limb or single area
All treatments are tailored to your needs and durations of future sessions can be discussed at the initial consultation.
The initial consultation involves:
• Medical history
• Fitness background
• Key areas of concern to be treated
• Assessment of flexibility or range of movement
• Massage treatment
• Review of treated area
• Stretching/recovery guidance
• Reducing muscular tension and stress
• Helping with the prevention of Injury by identifying problem areas
• Increase performance and enhance training due to improved flexibility
• Breaks down adhesions and fibrous tissue caused by the forming of scar tissue
• Reduces the build-up of waste products created by exercise by improving circulation
• Decreases the recovery period between training sessions
• Improving muscular posture
BOOK NOW – BOOK USING THE CALENDAR BELOW OR CALL US ON 0208 676 8825
Use the left right arrows to scroll to see available slots (shown in dark blue), doubleclick the slot that suits you best and complete the details. Slots in white or grey are already taken.
Initial Consultation – Duration 60 minutes - £50.00.
Follow-on Consultation – Duration 30 mins - £30.00.
Select your location below to book
Crystal Palace Store - Sports Massage
Use this calendar to book your sports therapy 60 minute session. Use the calendar below to book 30 minutes sessions
Crystal Palace Store -
Use the calendar below to book 30 minutes sessions
Sorry this service is not yet available at this store.